August Challenge - Christmas Surprise - Get Free Digital Stamp NOW!

August 01, 2019





Hi, I am Suha with you today for the first time. I am very excited to start this journey with you all. I am still rebranding and rebuilding Magnolia-licious but many has asked for the challenge blog to open again.

I am still redesigning the blog, I apologise for any inconvenience the unfinished design is causing. Of course feel free to help building it with me, your opinion matters. 

Here we are, our first challenge together and I am taking this opportunity to introduce my first collection of digital stamps of my own brand, own drawing. I won't be releasing many images in short time, as I draw when I have the mood and I go slow, that is why every image is precious to me.

Let's talk about the challenge now. You will have the opportunity to download, for free, one of the images to use in a card or project of your choice. The winner for the month of August will win the entire set of digital images from Hi Cookie, same collection. 

Link to the images: Hi Cookie Digital Stamps. use code hicookie at checkout, just add your favourite Hi Cookie stamp to your cart. It is valid for one individual stamp only and can be used once per crafter.

NOTE: The free image is provided by Swedish House Crafts, thank you for respecting the Angel Policy, the image complied with.


Please add your entries, good luck everyone! Can't wait to see your lovely work. You can use the stamp with any other product you like, 100% free choice. This link is shared between the two blogs, so whether you post or there, it will show on the 2 blogs. 2 chances, you can make them 3 chances, if you upload the photo to the Facebook group here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Best wishes,
Suha Hazboun

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, is it just the images you have drawn or other Magnolia stamps too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    I am only drawing Hi Cookie.

    ReplyDelete