Triple Gift box with sweet Rose Tilda !!

June 26, 2019




If you are looking for our Current challenge click HERE
Good morning my dear friends,  I'm here to share my inspirational 
project with you for 


It's Suzi here and I've made a cute gift box courtesy of a love lady I follow
on Youtube who shares her tutorials freely and with love.



I inked up sweet Rose Tilda from the Hugs and Kisses collection 2019

She has been coloured with Distress re-inkers and
I cut her down just using her face and the rose so I could add her
to the belly band closure for the gift box. 

My papers are from Lemoncraft.pl and are House of Roses 
and they are one of my all time favourites from Lemoncraft.



The gift box opens to reveal 3 sections to hold whatever you choose to put into them
In my case I made some handmade embellishments for the pockets. The picture below
shows you my makes. I die cut some hearts and decorated them, I die cut some
pretty bows and flowers and of course they all co-ordinate with each other.


Below shows you how the box in more detail, all you need to do is add your
gifts, put the belly band back on to keep it closed and hey presto you have
a fabulous creation to gift to someone special in your life.



I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

The theme is "Lace or Bling"

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 



You Might Also Like

0 comments