Happy Birthday My Friend!

May 01, 2019

Good Morning Everyone, Happy 1st Day of May!

Welcome to my inspiration post and thank you so much for stopping by to check out the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.  You still have a few days left to enter our Flowers challenge where you could win a $20.00 credit for the Magnolia-licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More store.

For my inspiration project, I made this card for my very good friend from grammar school, which means we’ve known each other a VERY long time.  LOL!  We live about 1800 miles apart but we still write and exchange cards for birthdays and Christmas.  We never call which is old fashioned, I know, but in a way it keeps us closer.

I kept the design simple to show off the gorgeous Magnolia stamp.  This cutie-patootie is Hooray Tilda from the 2019 Hugs & Kisses collection.  
I just love how she’s like, BAM!  HERE I AM!!!  LET’S CELEBRATE!

She is colored with Copic markers and edges are inked with Distress Inks.  The sweet balloon paper is from Silouhette.

The image and balloon paper are cut with the Rounded Frames & Tags DooHickeys dies from the 2014 Pink collection.  The doilies peeking from behind are DooHickeys' Lace Coaster from the 2013 Once Upon a Time collection.

Tilda is surrounded by some postage cancellation stamps as well as the smaller of the Waiting for Christmas 2014 – Sparkle Hearts.  Sequins add to the festiveness (is that a word?) and that beautiful pink Polish lace, I think, adds so much sweetness to the whole design.

Copic Markers - Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E31, E34, R01, R20, R22  Hair: YR21, E35, E53, E57  Dress & Tights: BG0000, BG11, BG15, BG49  Shoes: E42, E44  

Distress Inks - Walnut Stain

Thank You for stopping by and don't forget to enter our Flowers challenge HERE.  I hope you have a most wonderful day.




Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments