Tilda Viking Note Card

April 05, 2019

Good Morning.....Happy Friday...I hope everyone's week has been a good one....

If you're looking for this month's challenge, please click here 
Details: We wanted to let you know that you are welcome to use the Paper Nest Dolls in the Challenges now! So that opens it up a bit more. We now have Magnolia, PolkaDoodles, and Paper Nest Dolls! Exciting!

This Month the challenge is to use flowers on your card! Now these could be paper flowers, fabric flowers, foamiran flowers, paper with flowers. Use your imagination and see what you can come up with! So make sure you stop over and enter for a chance to be this month's winner.....
**************
We have some exciting news coming the beginning of next week...so make sure you stop back....
************ 
Today I'd like to share my DT inspiration project with you...I used this darling viking Tilda image to make a note card.....on the inside left, I only tacked down the very edge so I could slip in a photo to send along....you can see more details on my blog at Another MD Crabbie ...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend....
Foamiran
Stamens


You Might Also Like

0 comments