Sweet Lobby Tilda!!!

April 03, 2019


If you are looking for our Current challenge click HERE

Good morning my dear friends,  I'm here to share my inspirational card for


Magnolia-licious 
Store and so much more


I inked up sweet Lobby Tilda from the Let's go collection 2018

This is my first time colouring with Distress inks on hot press watercolour card.
I need to speed up the blending process, but I'll keep practicing
 and I'll get there eventually.

I also used the fabulous Doohickey Insta film strip die along with the vine and flower die
from the Doohickey No.13 (I think) kit


and they are absolutely gorgeous



I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

The theme is "Add Flowers to your Creation"

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 



You Might Also Like

0 comments