Pancakes, Maple Syrup & Blueberries YUM!!!!

April 13, 2019




If you are looking for the current challenge click HERE 

Good morning my dear friends,  I'm here to share another sweet card 
using the adorable Breakfast at Tilda's Stamp, Tilda has been coloured
with Copics and Derwent soft pencils 

The stamp is available and exclusive to 


I have paired sweet Tilda with some Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics 
6x6 papers, I've also created some pretty Foamiran flowers and leaves 
using White Foamiran 0.6  from the store along with
Lady E Design  flower die 001 the flowers were 
coloured using Gallery soft oil pastels.  I have also used my
Lace and pearls are from my stash. 


A closer look at those lovely Rose buds



I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

The Theme is Add Flowers to your project !!

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see me soon.



Hugs

You Might Also Like

0 comments