Let's Play Dress Up by Pam

April 22, 2019

Good morning everyone!

Many, many moons ago I used to love to play dress up!
Apparently this little cutie does as well!  My project today was created with
 the super sweet  image called Dress Up Avery from Paper Nest Dolls.  


This little cutie was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card, and 
was colored with the following Copic markers.

~Copics~
Skin:  E11/21/00/000/0000-R20/30/00
Hair:  E31/42/53/50
Stoll:  W3/2/1/0/00-E42/41
Hat,Shoes, Skirt, Purse:  C3/1/0/00
Dress:  W3/RV42-R11/00/000
Shadow:  B0000/CB
Grounding:  W1/0/00

(A few close up pictures of the flowers)



The flowers were created with .6mm white Foamiran.  I used the three smallest dies from the Lady E Design Flower 001 Cutting Die Set for my flowers and colored them with a little ink from my stash before heating them.  Once I had heated and manipulated each layer it was time to assemble the flower.  I added 3mm double headed pink pearl stamens to the centers...gorgeous!!


Remember to join in the fun and enter your projects in the Magnolia-licious challenge.  We would love to see your creations.  As always, you can find an abundance of gorgeous inspiration for sale in the store here.

Feel free to visit my blog for lots more inspiration here.

Thanks for visiting today!

Crafty Hugs – Pam xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments