Hooray!!!

April 27, 2019

Good day!!  I'm back to share another Magnolia-licious card using an image from the recent Hugs and Kisses collection "Hooray Tilda".  She was in stock when I made this card but not at the moment so if you're interested in her, please email Shawn.  There are a number of other images left so get them while they're in stock!  Super cute!  I've also added Molly from the Molly and Milo stamp pack.  Doesn't everyone need a pet?!!!  I think so!!!  hee hee

I've used Maja Design's - Vintage Spring Basics papers, which to me are perfect for a spring card or spring birthday!  Magnolia-licious carries a variety of dies and this was one recently brought in from Whismy - "Happy Word Die".  This die is so versatile isn't it?!  😀  Great addition to your collection.


I've created some pretty foam flowers using White Foamiran and some Pearl Button Flower Centers.  Ok WOW, those centers are so PRETTY!!!     


Along with lots of my pretties I've added a puffy seam binding bow and there is quite a variety of colors available in the store.  


YES!!  MORE MEMORY LIGHTS!  I've colored my image up using a whole lotta Prisma pencil crayons and those are listed below.


I hope you've enjoyed my card this week and stick around as we have a new challenge coming up next week.  You still have time to enter the current easy challenge of "Using Flowers".

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get to treat yourself to some creative time!
Hugs,
_______________________________________________________________

Tree - Dark Brown, Chocolate, Light Umber, Ginger Root
Blooms - Process Red, Hot Pink, Deco Pink
Skin - Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Peach and Light Peach
Cheeks - Hot Pink, Deco Pink
Outfit - Lavender, Lilac, Parma Violet, Violet, Black Grape
Grass - Pale Sage, Sap Green Light, Kelly Green, Olive Green
Sky - Sky Blue Light, Powder Blue, Blue Slate

You Might Also Like

0 comments