Heavenly Tilda - Monochrome Card Forever

April 12, 2019



Hello artisan friends and I'm back with a new project!

This time I wanted to try a different color with a very special final effect.

It gives the feeling of a monochromatic coloring but actually there are many colors that camouflage themselves with the type of cardboard used for this project.


I used the Heavenly Tilda stamp, stamping it with black memento on kraft paper and colored with Copic in different shades of gray, taupe and red. The effect is very Wow in my opinion, as it makes the stamp stand out a lot.



I simply colored waiting for the color to dry, as coloring looks very dark and lightens as it dries, so from there I started playing with shadows.



Then I punched, alternately starting from the stamp on craft cardboard and then off white, with Fanciful Circle that I find it fantastic and very versatile both individually and in coupling die-cuts.
Then I finally went over the outline with a simple white pencil and gave it a touch of white and red 3D gel pen, ending with the Nuvo crystal drops gloss Oyster Gray.
A sentiment never hurts a project by completing it, so I chose the word "Forever" in shades of pink with some 3D red gel touches.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look. I hope you will join our current challenge here where this month's theme is Flowers. Don't forget that we also sell Polkadoodles, Paper Nest Dolls and Whimsy Stamps that can also be used for our challenges where you can win $ 20.00 to spend on Magnolia-licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store.

Have a great day and Better Tomorrows!

Fabiola





You Might Also Like

0 comments