Happy Hippity Hoppity Easter!!

April 06, 2019

If you are looking for the current challenge click HERE

We only have a few days until we can reveal and 
share our exciting news 
with all our followers and friends.

Good morning my dear friends,  Suzi here and I'm sharing a card using
 an older stamp.  This is Tilda hiding Easter Egg from the Little Easter 
Collection 2013 and the Happy Easter Background stamp from the same collection.  
I also found the cute Egg and Chic stamp in my folder
so decided to use them too.  My tag is the Doohickey Wave die.

The images have been coloured with Copics  and Derwent soft pencils for shading.

Papers are a mix of Maja Design Vintage Spring Basic and Life in the Country.

The Chipboard pieces are from Scrapiniec.


Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop in and visit with us
we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day.

Wishing you all a lovely day ahead.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:


You Might Also Like

0 comments