Easter Tag!!!

April 07, 2019

If you are looking for our current challenge please click HERE

Good morning friends,  Suzi here !!
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. 

Just one ne more sleep until the big reveal of our exciting news over at the


 I'm here to share a cute Easter tag using my Magnolia stamp 
Tilda hiding egg from the Little Easter Collection 2013 
andthe new gorgeous Lemoncraft papers called 
Sense and Sensibility.  which are available in store 
I also used the pretty vine leaf and flower die from 
the Doohickey No.13 Kit


I added some lace, a few pearls, two little tags and a sweet sentiment.

Tilda has been coloured using copics and Derwent soft pencils.

Thank you so very much for popping in to visit I really do appreciate
you taking time out of your day.   
Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs



You Might Also Like

0 comments