Breakfast at Tilda’s

April 15, 2019

Message from Shawn,

I am very excited to share an exclusive stamp made from Magnolia for the store. This was something that I have always wanted to do for all Magnolia lovers around the world.
The title of the stamp is called "Breakfast at Tildas😊
I thought about creating this stamp and Pauline made it come alive.
I hope you love it and that it would be a wonderful edition to your personal Magnolia collection.
There will also be 3 giveaways over the next 2 weeks this stamp.If you head over to our Facebook Group, find the post about the new Stamp Set, like it and tag a friend, you will be entered into the draws! You will need to join our Facebook Group to enter our draws.
Spread the word around the world. This stamp should be fun to colour and create wonderful cards and projects.
Cheers, Shawn from Magnolia-licious Rubber Stamps and so much more.
_______________________________________________________
The maple syrup and pancakes really can be anyone’s thing but I also chose to go with a Canadian theme but I will have to admit I wish our flag had more than 2 colors in it.  HA HA HA HA!!  I was lucky to have the perfect papers for it from Maja Design called "Summertime".  


Here is my usual bouquet...ok I may have gone a little over the top on this one but for good reason.  LOL!!  I've used some chalk seam binding that's available in the store as well as soooo many other beautiful colors!  


Here is a close up of Tilda mowing down on her pancakes, which by the way, I LOVE too!!!   Yummay!!!  If you were to ever have breakfast with Tilda, what would you ask her?  I think my question would be what's her secret to always looking so young.  LMBO!!!   


Here are a few burlap butterflies, one with a Tim Holtz nib in the middle.


So there is my contribution for this super cute image!!!  I hope you enjoy all the other projects coming your way this week!!!  I can't wait to see them myself too but I think the DT has some amazing stuff ready!!!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

Hugs,
Eulanda
_______________________________________________________

Copics:

W3, 5, 7
C3, 5, 7
R22, 29, 26, 59
G21, YG63, 67, G99
B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
E31, 33, 35, 37, YG24

You Might Also Like

0 comments