Breakfast At Tilda's!

April 08, 2019


From Shawn,

I am very excited to share an exclusive stamp made from Magnolia for the store. This was something that I have always wanted to do for all Magnolia lovers around the world.
The title of the stamp is called "Breakfast at Tildas😊
I thought about creating this stamp and Pauline made it come alive.
I hope you love it and that it would be a wonderful edition to your personal Magnolia collection.
There will also be 3 giveaways over the next 2 weeks this stamp.If you head over to our Facebook Group, find the post about the new Stamp Set, like it and tag a friend, you will be entered into the draws! You will need to join our Facebook Group to enter our draws.
Spread the word around the world. This stamp should be fun to colour and create wonderful cards and projects.
Cheers, Shawn from Magnolia-licious Rubber Stamps and so much more.


Good morning to all of my crafty friends! Today I am sharing a STAMP with you that is EXCLUSIVE to MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS.  Now this stamp truly embodies me..



Without further ado I want you to meet BREAKFAST AT TILDA'S.. Awesome or what BLUEBERRY PANCAKES, MAPLE SYRUP!! Well I hope you like my creations !



Supplies

Breakfast at Tilda's Stamp Set - You can find the stamp linked here!
Maja Paper Pad Denim and Friends
Lovely Rose Lace Ecru
Doo Hickey Die Kit 18
Prisma Pencils
Burlap

Stamp Set along with Paper Pad and Lace can be found over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS.  !! Thanks for stopping by HUGS

Kerri!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a wonderful and fun stamp...and your card is a perfect match...love this Kerri...

    ReplyDelete