Breakfast at Tilda's - Exclusivity !!!!

April 09, 2019

From Shawn,
I am very excited to share an exclusive stamp made from Magnolia for the store. 
This was something that I have always wanted to do for all Magnolia lovers around the world.
The title of the stamp is called "Breakfast at Tildas😊
I thought about creating this stamp and Pauline made it come alive.
I hope you love it and that it would be a wonderful edition to your personal Magnolia collection.
There will also be 3 giveaways over the next 2 weeks this stamp.If you head 
over to our Facebook Group, find the post about the new Stamp Set, like it and tag a friend, 
you will be entered into the draws! You will need to join our Facebook Group to enter our draws.
Spread the word around the world. This stamp should be fun to colour and create 
wonderful cards and projects.

Cheers, Shawn from Magnolia-licious Rubber Stamps and so much more.

If you are looking the current challenge click HERE

Good morning my dear friends,  I'm here to share some very exciting news with you today!!!
The Design Team are showcasing all this week the Exclusive Breakfast at Tilda's stamp
which has been designed by Shawn Mills (owner) in collaboration with Magnolia Sweden!!!

This adorable stamp which encompass's the traditional Pancakes and Maple
syrup and is a staple breakfast/brunch/supper dish of Canada.

This stamp is available and exclusive to 


I have paired sweet Tilda with some Maja Design Vintage Spring 6x6 papers, I've
also created some pretty Foamiran flowers and leaves using products from
the store.  I will as always link the items for you at the bottom of my post.




Here is close up of those lush flowers and paper leaves.




I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

The Theme is Add Flowers to your project !!

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs



Products Used

You Might Also Like

0 comments