Breakfast At Tilda's - Double Slider Card

April 10, 2019

Good Morning My Dear Crafting Friends!

Welcome, on this 3rd day of the release of Breakfast At Tilda's.  This exclusive stamp was created by Magnolia-licious owner Shawn Mills in collaboration with Pauline of Magnolia Sweden.  This stamp can ONLY be purchased here at the Magnolia-licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store

Shawn wanted this stamp to represent his home country of Canada, where pancakes and maple syrup are served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.  This exclusive set comes as a set of four.

And here she is...  Isn't she gorgeous?  Tilda is eating a delicious stack of blueberry pancakes with maple syrup on this glorious sunny day.

Here it is opened up as a double slider card.  On the right side are the three other stamps that come with this lovely set, the "You Are The Blueberry To My Pancake" sentiment and two delicious blueberries.  On the left side I have used the Kitchen from the 2009 A Little Yummy collection.  I took away the top of the hutch and added the mixing bowls.

The lovely patterned papers are from Maja Design's, Vintage Romance collection.  I used Foamiran for the flowers, cut with Magnolia's Rose Leaf die and the flower from My DooHickey Box Club 5 set (Celebration).   The sun is part of the My DooHickeys Box Club 10 set (Buzz Buzz) and is still available in the store (I love this set, I use it all the time).

I die cut the two tags from Magnolia DooHickeys die, Tilda Tags (my faves) and tied them up with Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon, then added some charms that I've had forever.  The side, slide out panels are cut with the Recipe Card die from the 2017 Recipe Card collection.


Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Black Soot, Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire, Fired Brick, Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey

Copic Marker: N0

Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look.  I hope you'll join our current Challenge here where the theme this month is Flowers.  Don't forget that we also sell PolkadoodlesPaper Nest Dolls and Whimsy Stamps which can also be used for our challenges where you can win $20.00 to spend in the Magnolia-licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store.

Have A Great Day and Better Tomorrows!

 Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments