Magnolia-licious Inspiration Wednesday- Hello Friend Note Card

March 27, 2019

Happy Wednesday everyone...it's another inspiration Wednesday from Magnolia-licious. Today I've made a super simple card. I challenged myself to see how simple I could make one. So this is what I ended up with..I used some dried coffee grounds that I had left over from a previous project...some foamiran (flowers and butterfly) and a few die cuts...with a couple stamped images....

I also wanted to remind you that there is still a couple days left to enter into our monthly challenge....so make sure you enter and maybe you could be this month's winner for a gift certificate to the on line store.....click here for a direct link to the challenge....

Enjoy!!!

Lady E Tiny Flowers Die (curently out of stock)

You can click on the  items above and it will take you to Magnolia-licious on line store so you can purchase these items.....
 a quick and easy inside
 side view.....
*****************
Well that's all I have for this inspiration Wednesday....I hope that I have inspired you to challenge yourself to something and then go for it.....if you know me, I like stuff..a lot of stuff....so this was a huge challenge for me and I really like how it turned out.....and I love that I used some dried coffee grounds to add some texture....not to mention the foamiran butterfly......that turned out cute....I'm going to play with that some more and see what I can come up with.....
Well, make sure you stop by the challenge and enter in the next couple of days....have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by.....Hugs Nancy

You Might Also Like

0 comments