Guest Designer - Fabiola Giardinaro - Lollipop Tilda

March 14, 2019


Today we would like to introduce  you to Fabiola Giardinaro! 
She is an extremely talented cardmaker. 

Fabiola Giardinaro - Click here to go to Fabiola's Blog

Here I am with a new project with a new sweet character that I learned to appreciate over time as I saw it used on many cards. But over time I have acquired a technique of mine and a way of making three-dimensional characters with coloring and therefore ready to color this brand. 

I present this project as a guest designer for Magnolia-Licious 
with the whole Tilda spring version centered on an unusual lollipop card, ie oval.

I colored with the Copic Ciao marker and then die-cut with a Crealise scalloped oval on white Canson 220 gr.
Finally I created a rosette on the First Edition Paper from floral tones with a special Tim Holtz die. Created double banners with a Craft Passion die with First Edition Paper.


Then added a green cord and made a bow and voila.

Thanks for stopping by !!

Fabiola


Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer! We hope to see you again very soon! 

Kim

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. gorjus....I really love love the fan paper you made...what a cute image too...great card....

    ReplyDelete