Monday October 1st - Tilda with Froggy

October 01, 2018




Plony de Jong - Please go to Plony's Blog to get the details on her card! Just click on her full name.

Hi Ladies,

I hope this post finds you all doing well. My apologies for missing Friday's post. I was terribly sick, but I think I am on the mend now!

I am trying something a bit different today. I am not posting any directions for the card made. It's hard for me to figure that all out, so I am doing to be sending you to the Design Team Members post on their own blog. That way if you like, you can ask any questions on the making on their project.I hope this will work out better for you.

I will be posting the items used from the store Manolia-licious, with direct links to see the items closer or buy if you are interested. Under each photo will be wording, just click on that and you will be taken directly to each item. 



Plony used White, Pale Pink and Light Violet








Chipboard Leaves


White Metal Corners

Please remember, if you are looking for something in particular from Magnolia, you can contact Shawn Mill, the Owner, at Magnolia.us@telus.net .
He will do his best to help you find what it is you are looking for!

Don't forget to stop by on Tuesday the 2nd of Oct., to see who has won this Month's Challenge! Our new Challenge for October will be announced as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day,

Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments