XOXO Tilda

May 29, 2019

Hi Everyone!  Thank you for stopping by the Magnolia-Licous Challenge Blog.  
Let me introduce myself.  I'm Dawn and I'm the newest Design Team member for the Magnolia-Licious Stamps, Dies and So Much More Store.  I am thrilled to be a part of this lovely team of ladies.  
In going with the challenge theme of the color of your birthstone I used some white and purple in my card.  My birthday is in June so my birthstone is a Pearl or Alexandrite.  You can join the challenge HERE where you can win $20.00 to spend in the Magnolia-Licous store.


This little cutie is XOXO Tilda from the Hugs and Kisses Collection by Magnolia Sweden.  I used Winsor Newton Cottman Watercolors as well as Tombow Dual Brush Markers.  I also used Prisma Colored Pencils for depth and contrast and Derwent Inktense Pencils.



I made the flowers with Foamirian using Lady E Design Flower 001.  The sentiment is Recollections  Signature Just a Note Stamp Kit.  I used Spellbinders Label 34 and Gold Label 34 to cut XOXO Tilda and Spellbinders Small Circles to cut the sentiment.  I used Close To My Heart  Pansy Purple ink pad for the sentiment.  The butterfly and leave dies are from my stash. The paper pad I used is Lemon Craft Daydream.


Winsor Newton Watercolors - Dioxazine Purple, Burnt Umber and Raw Siena.
Tombow Dual Brush Marker - # 761
Prisma Colored Pencils - Dark Brown PC 946 and Violet PC 932
Derwent Inktense Pencils Ionian Green # 1320

Thank you so very much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to enter our challenge which ends Monday, June 3rd.

Crafting Hugs,

Dawn





You Might Also Like

0 comments