Urban City Tilda visits Washington!!!

May 14, 2019


If you are looking for our Current challenge click HERE

Good morning my dear friends,  It's Suzi here to share my inspirational card for



I inked up sweet Tilda from the Magnolia day 2019 collection called 
Urban CityTilda has been coloured using distress re-inkers 


I also used the fabulous Doohickey Insta film strip die along with the very small Christmas
mini tag die in the top right hand corner.


My papers are the stunning new Denim and Girls from Maja Design,
 they are absolutely gorgeous and Shawn will be stocking them
real soon. Here is a link to the Maja Design page in the store 


The sweet flowers were made using Lady E 005 flower die and White 
foamiran coloured with soft pastel crayons, the centres have a 5mm microbead
The leaves were made using Whimsy peony die leaves 
and Deep green foamiran. I also used a pretty Heart 
background chipboard piece.

Here is close up view of this adorable Tilda as she visits Washington!!!




I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

The theme is "Use your Birthstone colour"


In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 

You Might Also Like

0 comments