Welcome to Tilda's Pancake House

April 24, 2019

Hello, hello, hellooooooo....lol....Nancy here.....today I'd like to share my inspiration from Magnolia's EXCLUSIVE Breakfast at Tilda's rubber stamp that Shawn has in the store...if you haven't gotten yours yet, you should hop on over....there's only a limited amount to purchase.....click here.....

Have you entered into our contest for this month yet? Click here to go and check it out for the details and to see what the design team has come up with...not to mention the inspiration that everyone posts for the contest....I absolutely love all of your contest entries...they inspire me like you wouldn't believe....so, thank you for taking the time to enter and play along with all of us here at Magnolia....

Now onto my design team inspiration for this great Wednesday....for me, when I look at this stamp,  my mind went right to a restaurant...so I wanted to make something that went along with my vision...but 3D style....with lights...have to have lights, right...ha ha....This is what I came up with....Enjoy!!!

you can also find more details with photos and products that I used by checking out my blog Another MD Crabbie .....


 

I decided to go with the outside view of the court yard when one is walking up to the restaurant. I used foam board to create my structure with 3 different levels for the flooring and only 2 walls...I glued that to a canvas and added legs to give me height to place the battery box underneath it....it's a very busy piece, but what great restaurant isn't busy, right....The sign at the top was meant to be a sign that you could see from the freeway....used twigs for poles to run blueberries up...and to make the little clusters of blueberries...the tree in the corner holding the swing was made from twigs....used some foamiran to make the flowers, peet moss for the grass and some dried coffee grounds for the dirt....
look at Tilda taking a selfie to share on her social media about the grand opening....lol
 our little buddy even road his bike to get some blueberry pancakes....lol..I had a leftover piece of wooden fence that I used for a bike rack....
 I made the swing using a balloon and wrapped twine around it, dipped in glue and left to dry..then just created the opening...
lights on....this looks so mush better in real life...
Well that's all I have for this fine day....I do hope you'll stop over at Another MD Crabbie to check out all of the products that I used and to see more photos...and don't forget our monthly challenge and most importantly, don't forget to order your sweet Breakfast at Tilda's rubber stamp....you will just love it as much as we have here at Magnolia....Thanks for stopping by...

You Might Also Like

0 comments