Breakfast at Tilda's - Large Tag!

April 17, 2019

If you are looking for our current challenge please click HERE 

Good morning my dear friends,  Suzi here today to share my DT card for our newest
Magnolia Stamp available only at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS 



I've inked up this cute Breakfast at Tilda's which is totally exclusive to
Magnolia-licious Store  and added her to a chipboard tag.

I had a lovely live facebook class on how to use pencils on Neenah desert store papers with super talented Claire Harmsworth but as I don't have Prisma pencils it was a disaster for me but I've had
 another attempt using my Derwent soft pencils.  I have a very long way to go to get my shading 
and highlights right but I'll keep practicing.  Here is Claire's Video link if you would
like to see her amazing skill level. 

My papers are by Vintage Summer Basics from Maja Design 

I made my flowers using White Silk Foamiran and
flowers have been coloured using gallery soft oil pastels 


Here is a close up of those pretty flowers 


I do hope you will pop over and join us this month for the chance
to win a $20.00 gift certificate to use in the Magnolia-licious Store.

In the meantime thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs


You Might Also Like

0 comments