Snow Tweet

March 22, 2019

Hello My Crafty Peeps and Welcome to my Magnolia-licious Inspiration post.

Happy Friday!!!  I have for you today, my second Christmas card so far this year.  I've already fallen behind as I had hoped to make one per month but there is time to make up for it, right?

Isn't this the most adorable image?  This is Winnie Heavenly-Snow Tweet by Polkadoodles.  I just love her because I picture this as me, sitting in the snow and watching nature, feeding the birds and hoping some will get close enough.  The angel part is a bit of a stretch though.  :P

I have colored this scene with Distress Inks and Copic Markers, Star Dust Stickles and a Gelly Roll pen for the snow.

For the dies I have used Magnolia DooHickeys from Club 2 and Vintage Box 6, and Spellbinders Labels 8.

Distress Inks:  Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Forest Moss, Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain

Copic Markers: N0, N2



Don't forget about our March challenge where the theme is Use Your Favorite Stamp.  You can get all of the details HERE.  I hope you will join us and share your talent.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll have a most wonderful weekend.

♥ Laura

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this is so so pretty Laura....I love the softness of your colors you used to...

    ReplyDelete