Roller Coaster Tilda

March 04, 2019

Hello Everyone!

Happy Monday to you!  I hope your week is starting out great and hope your weekend was awesome.

Today I have a card I made for my sister's birthday.  Her and I have spent MANY hours waiting in lines for roller coasters and so I absolutely had to color Roller Coaster Tilda from the 2018 Class Trip collection.  Isn't she the cutest?

 I have used Distress Inks to color and accent everything.

 All dies I have used to make this, except the rectangle, are Magnolia DooHickeys Dies and include Flag & Cloud, Tilda Tag, Insta Strips, Balloons from Club #5, Small Cloud from Club #4, Sunshine from Club #10

 Distress Inks: Aged mahogany, Antique Linen, Barn Door, Black Soot, Bundled Sage, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Hickory Smoke, Ripe Persimmon, Scattered Straw, Shaded Lilac, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain

Thank You So Much for stopping by today.  I hope you will come back again tomorrow and see what the Design Team has made for the new Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

 Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments