Inspiration Friday Mr and Mrs Card

February 15, 2019

Happy Friday all....are you recovering from all of that chocolate that went into the belly from yesterday?  I am happy to say that I did not have one piece of chocolate yesterday....saved myself some calories...but hey, who says you can't hold out for that 50 percent off sale....ha ha

Today I am sharing a design team post for Magnolia-licious...and to remind you about this month's challenge .....Enjoy!!!!!

 looking for this months challenge, click here

Mr. and Mrs. Magnolia stamp - from the You're Invited Collection (right now it's currently out of stock, but if you click above, it will take you to the collection in the store)
Foamiran
side view
 *******
  I really wanted to keep the inside clean, but needed a way to sign and possible add money...so I came up with a pull out tag.....and I love that I can't see it from the front when the card is closed....
 *********
 here's the front of the tag....
  the backside where I added a little pocket big enough for a check/cash...
  the backside of the card...I still need to finish this....
********************
Well I hope you enjoyed my card for today....we hope that you can join us for this month's challenge....Thanks for stopping by

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW, this is so beautiful!!!! I love that you thought about the side pocket and the design is wonderful!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete