Beautiful Tilda

January 14, 2019


Hi all.

 I'm new here. thought i was going to introduce myself.

New in the Magnolia-Licious DT «family»

My name is Marielle Jakobsen aka MissStampalot, I'm 33 years old and live in  Norway.
 I've been scrapping for almost 7-10 years, but I had a break for a few years. Now, when I am home with my baby I have started scrapping again. I make mostly Cards and Lo’s but i have recently opened up my eyes for mixed media too. Otherwise, i am fond of making vintage cards and i love Magnolia, and love to colour with distress ink☺️ 

💖

For this inspiration card I have made a card with beautiful Tilda on it.
Tilda is as usual painted with distress ink. 
I've used postmarkstamps on the background. 
I also used lacecoaster, flowers, swirl-dies, hemp thread,  lace and charms on the card.
I have also used papers fram Maja Design - Summer Basics 

Marielle









You Might Also Like

3 comments