Lighting The Way

December 19, 2018

Eulanda here again!!!  Today I'm back to share a Polkadoodles image AND some gorgeous papers from Maja Design called "Christmas Season".  OH MY!!  It is STUNNING and there are still some 6" x 6" paper pads left in the store!!


I've colored up Polkadoodles "Winnie Lighting the Way" using my Copics and YES she is still in the store as well as some extremely popular restocks of the "Winnie Heavenly" line.


Here is a die cut from one of the older Doohickey kits - the stocking.  SO CUTE!  There are some Doohickey kits currently available for pre-order in the store so check those out.  😀


My usual fun bouquet!!!  


And another one.  Ever wonder what to do with chipboard?  There are some nice pieces in the store from Laserowe Love and Scrapiniec which I LOVE using to layer on my cards.  For both pieces showed here, I've colored each with some white paint first, then I used my glue pen and adhered some glitter to get a pretty sparkly look.   Very simple!!!

 

Don't forget about our monthly challenge of "Stars and/or Hearts" for this month.  I even managed to squeak in some stars with my border die.  hee hee!!!

Thanks for coming by and if I don't get back again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Hugs,

You Might Also Like

0 comments