Monday October 22nd - Halloween Bag by Eulanda

October 22, 2018

To go to directly to this Month's Challenge, please click HERE.

Good day and welcome to my new endeavor!!  I may have mentioned this in a previous post but I have come back to Magnolia-licious and am looking forward to making new cards to share and inspire you with.  One of many exciting things about Magnolia-licious is they are expanding to carry some new items and working towards becoming a one stop shop.  LOVE THAT!!  The latest to be added is the Polkadoodles line.  THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

Anyway, on to my project and I chose to make a Halloween bag!!  I love making Halloween anything but "booooooooo" (no pun intended - 😋) that the season is so short.  LOL!

Years ago Magnolia came out with a Halloween line so I was happy to go back to using some oldie but goodie images.  That is one thing about Magnolia's.  They never go out of style!!!


If you already follow me, you had to know I'd get flowers on this baby somewhere.  hee hee  I've layered using a spider web die from Magnolia's Volume 16 with glitter paper.  


I've colored "Witch Tilda" using my Copics (see list below) then fussy cut her and propped her with with dimensional foam dots.


Here is "Scarecrow Tilda" and I've added a Tim Holtz broom and some bones.  hee hee 


I've also used this awesome tree and ladder from the Magnolia Doohickey Volume 16 kit.  Notice the black stars?  Magnolia-licious has started to carry chipboard as well from Scrapiniec and LaserLove and that's what I've used here. I colored them black with my copics and then covered them with crackle.  Chipboard takes copics very well so you can match them to anything you have colored.  Clever huh?  I always like adding something overtop like my crackle, glossy accents or Stickles.  Just makes them pop!! 


There are some amazing new Halloween images from Magnolia and still in the Magnolia-licious shop.  THEY ARE ADORABLE!!  I had to have them all.  hee hee

Items from Magnolia:

Chipboard Stars

Various Magnolia Stamps, if you are looking for any in particular, you can contact Shawn at the Magnolia-licious store and he is great for ordering stamps in, or searching for those hard to find ones.

_________________________________________________

Tilda with Broomstick
YR12, 15, 18, E15
YR21, 23, 14, 24, 27
W1, 3, 5, 7
E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

Scarecrow Tilda
YR21, 23, 14, 24, 27
RV63, 66, 69
W1, 3, 5, 7, 9
E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20

Have a spooky day!!

Eulanda

You Might Also Like

0 comments