Friday March 23 - Gummiapan Stamp and Die

March 23, 2018





Today it's my turn to share with you! I bought a bunch of dies and stamps from Shawn and decided to use some of the newer ones today. First I used the Gift Bag Die from Gummiapan, and then stamped the Angel Wings stamp also from Gummiapan, onto Bristol card stock. I then coloured them in with Zig Markers and used a water brush to blend. I used a Shabby Bark Heart and used Pink ink to colour the edges. I then die cut a Keyhole from Rox Stamps Dies, and used the DooHickey Die called Jute for underneath everything. I then used a quote sticker and glittered the Angel Wings.

I think this bag die is adorable. It would be great for a gift card or a tiny thoughtful gift.

Products used from the store are down below. If you are interested in any of the products, just click on the words under the pictures, and you will be linked directly to the item you are interested in.






Thank you so much for stopping by today,

Kim

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is very nice....Great to put a little attention in and making someone very happy.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Kim :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete