Monday, October 23rd, Inspirational Post

October 22, 2017

 

To get directly to our Monthly Challenge click here.

 







This is an exclusive stamp called Koala Cuddles Tilda from 2011. Karen has done an amazing job colouring this card and given us a real Aussie feel. 

If you are looking for that older Magnolia Stamp, you could possibly find it in my 2008-2012 collection. They are 60% off.

Click here to check them out



http://magnoliastamps.us/collections-from-2008-2012



Update

I have been in touch with Magnolia Sweden and the Halloween Calendars are on their way !! Once I have them they will be in the mail ASAP!

 

I am also pleased to let everyone know that I just received a new shipment of Foamiran, stamens, Silk Foamiran, Dies, and Paper. I am very excited about getting these into the store. Please watch for updates regarding these items. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments