Wednesday, September 20th, Ispirational Post

September 19, 2017


Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls 

 

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope everyone is having a good week. This inspirational card is from Karen Balcanoff. I am so happy she is on our team. She is very talented.  She is using the Happy swing and Porch Tilda from the Country Girl Collection. You can find these by clicking on the photo.

Karen Balcanoff

News

To celebrate my 1 year Anniversary of owning the store I have a huge sale in the store. Items are from 20 - 80% Off. I hope you can check the store out and see all the excitement. 

The sale will run until September 23rd.
Don't miss out!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you Shawn for your kind words. It is cool to see your work "in print."

    ReplyDelete