Monday, September 18th Inspirational Post

September 17, 2017

Monday, September 18th Inspirational Post

 Good Morning Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I hope things are settling down as well for our friends on the East Coast. I am excited to once again have an inspirational card for all of you to have a look at. It was made by Jessie Banks. 

Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls

 I am very excited to showcase this lovely card made by Jessie Banks. She is using Umbrella Tilda from the Yay it's your Birthday Collection. Click on the image and it will take you to the stamp. 





She has also used the Ecru Foamiran and White stamens to make the flower. If you click on the flower it will take you to all the Foamiran in the store.


Other News

To celebrate my 1 year Anniversary of owning the store I have a huge sale in the store. Items are from 20 - 80% Off. I hope you can check the store out and see all the excitement. 

The sale will run until September 23rd.
Don't miss out!!


http://magnoliastamps.us/
 Cheers, Shawn


 

You Might Also Like

2 comments