Monday, September 11th, Inspirational Post

September 10, 2017

Monday, September 11th, Inspirational Post

Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls 

Good Morning Magnolia-licious fans! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I know that I have been staying in contact with friends in Florida and the outlining area's and am grateful that the reports I have been getting are not perfect but not as terrible as anticipated. We will continue to pray for everyone on the East Coast and outlying areas for everyone's safety.  

Now to something a little more fun. I am proud to showcase this wonderful card from Rosette. I hope you all love it.  This is what she wrote about her card:

"While waiting for the surprises Magnolia might have in store for us for our Christmas projects, I have used 2009's Tilda as Christmas Angel from the So Jolly Under The Mistletoe Collection; coupled with Long Time ago in Bethlehem Pion Paper (the middle rectangular piece is from my scraps folder - Basic Grey Wassail paper)

Square die is #4 Vintage Doohickey Die 17 - Small Square"

 


Rosette

 

News!!

Here are some more things of note. I am Happy to let everyone know that I have ONE extra DooHickey Kit 15 available. First, come first serve

 

http://magnoliastamps.us/pre-order-doohickey-kit-volume-15-limited-edition/pre-order-doohickey-kit-volume-15-limited-edition-1


Christmas Calendar UPDATE!

I have gone ahead and ordered the Christmas Calendars. There are 7 left!! I had a list of people who wanted one that have not purchased yet. Please submit your order as I don't want you to miss out on your calendar. 

 

 

Halloween Calendar UPDATE!

I also have 2 Halloween Calendars left Don't miss out here either. Halloween is just around the corner. If your friends get one and you don't, you might wish you had bought one.  

 

http://magnoliastamps.us/13-days-of-halloween-calander/pre-order-13-days-of-halloween

 

There is also something very special happening this week at Kit and Clowder. I hope you can check things out there. I think this is going to be a very fun week.

Cheers, Shawn


You Might Also Like

4 comments