Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes - Option of Pearls

September 02, 2017




Some news for all you Magnolia-licious followers.........


Well everyone its Shawn. Where do I begin? I will start by first thanking Suzi Mac for all her hard work doing the Challenge Blog for me. She has decided to take a break and get back to what she loves and that is Crafting! 

I have lots of things planned for this full year. As you know I have been introducing all of my DT members to you. I am so excited to have them with me. I hope you are too!

One of the things you are going to see is Inspirational Posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from my Design Team. I want everyone to really get to enjoy their creations. They will be introducing Foamiran as well into their cards and will be making Foamiran projects too. I want everyone to learn all about Foamiran and the amazing things you can do with it. I want you, the person sitting at home to feel inspired and to join us and to share your cards.

I will also continue to have my Guest Designer make a card for us to share with my Design Team each month. I believe everyone that has participated has had fun so I will continue to do this. They, of course, get to spend some money in the store too.

I will also be doing 4 Blog Hops through out the year as well. There will be a game involved and the correct winner will win a prize! I can't say too much about it right now, but I want to wet your appetite for some fun with us here at Magnolia-licious.

I also plan to have little sales throughout the year too. They will pop up here and there so keep your eyes peeled for them. I will always post them on the Blog and on the Magnolia-licious Facebook Page. 
 https://www.facebook.com/Magnolialicious/

There are more things to come so be sure to follow along. I want everyone who loves Magnolia-licious to know they are special and they can come to the store to have fun and get all the things they need to make their cards special and unique! 


So here we go with another Challenge for you all......


Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 Anything Goes with the Option of Pearls

I really want to see some cards everyone. I am hoping that we can get 50 cards submitted for the month of September. This is totally doable.

Lets start by showcasing our Guest Designer. Her name is Elin.  She lives in Stommen, Norway. Her card is beautiful. We are so glad that Elin has made this wonderful card to share with us.

Thank you Elin! And please submit more cards.




Elins Blog Page



And now for the winner for last months Blog Challenge is......



Hana from the Czech Republic.

Congratulations Hana!! Wonderful Card!

Thank you to everyone who participated as well. I hope to see you all try again. Keep those creative juices flowing.


Hana, Please contact me at magnolia.us@telus.net to receive your $20 dollar coupon for the store and to be out guest designer for next month.



And now what you have all been waiting for......

From our new Magnolia-licious Design Team



Jane Johnson

This card is just stunning from Jane. I love the shape of the card. She even added some Pearls. Very suttle but accented perfectly. I love the Foamiran Flowers as well. 


Rene Bowen

I love this card from Rene. I love the flowers as it gives us a chance to still know its summer. She has used Happy Summer Tilda, from the Summer Collection. If you missed out on her you can find her at the store still too!



Melanie Smith

Melanie has done just a wonderful job with Sitting Tilda with Clogs. She has her sitting so nicely on Grandpas Porch. These two stamps are from the Country Girl Collection. You can Pre-Order the Porch if you missed out. I also have Tilda with Clogs still available now.


Kerri Boucher 

Kerri has done just an outstanding job with this card. Her card is so simple but it pops with her amazing colors she chooses. She used Forget Me Not Tilda and Pallet. This Tilda is from the Spring Time Collection.



 Karen Balcanoff

I just love this card. Karen has nailed the concept of Pearls.
It is a mini-easel card that folds flat for mailing.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do. 





 
Rosette Camilleri

 Rosette has made a small Thank you gift bag decorated using #1 CG-17 Country Tilda She also added foamiran flowers and stamens, lace from the Store (on the upper part behind the main image tag) and dies from the DooHickey Vol 10 (the heart dies on the right hand side)


Jessie Banks

Jessie has made a beautiful card using Tilda with Flowers in her Pocket. This stamps is from the Country Girl Collection. I also love her Foamiran flowers. I hope you do to.


So.... going forward we are looking forward an active year together. Please don't forget to share all your projects and let others know all about Blog. 

Cheers, Shawn


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ladies from the DT team your creations are amazing!!! love them all

    ReplyDelete