Magnolia-licious Inspirational Post + Challenge Reminder #12

August 09, 2017

Well, this is my first time Blogging so bare with me as I take this Journey.
I am very excited to share this card with everyone as this will be Cathy's last card with us. She has decided to take a much-needed break to spend time with her Grand Children and Family. We are going to miss her so much! I hope that you will give a huge shout out to her and let her know how much we have appreciated her time and work with Magnolia-licious.

Here is her stunning card from Sylvia Zet. You can see how she incorporated lace, pearls, flowers etc.... 
 

I love the shape of the card and the colors are just perfect!



http://magnoliastamps.us/sylvia-zet-artist/pre-order-18-ws-rowan-fairy

If you click on the image it will take straight to the Rowan Fairy in the store.

If you love Sylvia Zet you can find more of her stamps here.....







Also... Please don't forget about the Challenge Blog. We have already recivied some stunning entries. If you have a card burning in your hand and want to submit it, please submit it here!



Also..... Amazing News!!


As some of you know and some of you don't. I have 7 DT members joining me in September 5th, of whom are new to Magnolia-licious. 

I have been introducing them on my Facebook Page with samples of their work and some information about each one of them.

If you haven't joined Magnolia-licious FaceBook Page, you can do so by clicking the link below. 
I share a lot of infromation and feedback here! 

And brand new to the Facebook Page you can now upload your creations for everyone to see! I think this is going to be fun!!


Cheers, Shawn

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome card..awesome post..enjoy your time with your grandchildren make sure to pop in and say hi! All the best to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your first post!!! Sorry to see Cathy Lee go and looking forward to seeing your new DT's makes. :)

    ReplyDelete