New Fall Challenge

October 02, 2016

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday Morning to you!

I am so disappointed that only one person made
a card for our Halloween Challenge :o(
But I have to say she did an amazing job.
So many wonderful dies and great sayings.
Of course she used the perfect Tilda too!!
This weeks winner is DAVINIA.
Davinia you have won $20.00 Shopping Dollars
from Magnolia- licious!
Please email me at: islandlass@gmail.com
I will get that out to you as soon as possible.

Onward and upward we go.

Today our Challenge is FALL COLOURS.
You may use any Magnolia Stamp that you wish.
Put your card on the LINK at the end of
the post. We are looking forward to
seeing your work. As usual
we will give $20.00 SHOPPING DOLLARS
to the winner.

Your Design Team has some
beautiful cards to inspire you:

Here is Suzi's card ~
Look at the colour of those fall flowers!


Karen's card is a really late
fall one. The flowers are 
going to fall any minute ~


Jane's card is a mix of pumpkins
and berries:


Chris has a card of Fall Harvest in 
the garden ~  


Each Tilda is coloured beautifully and I love the
different stamps they all used. Just goes to
show how any Tilda will go with any Season.

Please come and play with us.
the FALL COLOURS CHALLENGE is over
on October 12th at midnight.

Look for our first MINI POST October 12th!

Candy




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great Halloween card I agree but sadly there are never many Magnolia halloween entries anyways so don't feel sad. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the one entry last time but maybe some, like me, weren't sure there were going to be any more challenges on this site. I realized it part way through but couldn't get something done in time. I'm entering this time though.

    ReplyDelete